Is Love Truly Eternal..??

Monday, January 10, 2011

Blind Date Trap and Disaster..

Hey everyone..
I would love to share one of my experiences happened to me on this saturday.
I have a friend named R1 and these days he is trying to date different girls for purpose of marriage.He got registered as a member to a matrimony site recently and started talking to a girl named M1. R1 and M1 spoke for 2 weeks roughly, last week they planned to meet .My friend was damn excited as he supposed this girl to be his soulmate.But only mistake he made was keeping the upcoming date as a blind date.
He was ready on Sat Eve for his Date which was supposed to happen in a mall in Jayanagar.
Me and my friend were so thrilled by his reactions tht we planned to follow him up and see his Blind Date.So thats what we did.It took us 1.5 hours to reach jayanagar mall from Kormangala where R1 was supposed to meet M1. Traffic was miserable ,so was the rush in the mall.Why do all these people go to malls in weekend ,is there no other place left for families or youngsters or couples to hang out.
Ya best thing about a couple is tht they l definetely go to a mall in the weekends and show their love publically ,its strange but this is the reality tht can be found easily in malls these days in metros.So there was me parking the bike and going inside the mall for the big surprise.
We went directly to Cafe Coffee Day hoping to find him there but he was nowhere to be found then we checked out Costa Cafee still no luck.I thought for a second while coming down on elevator maybe he planned his Date someother place,then suddenly to our surprise he was there coming down from the Food court with his Date.She was 5.1 and was something like 120 kgs..yesssss.. She was Fat something that i have not noticed in a girl from long time.I felt for a second a puppy moving with a miny elephant.Strange but more towards a tragedy with my friend.We laughed for couple of hours and even took their picture on my mobile( which was stolen on sunday, all together a different story :( )
We left after that tragic scene , no offence to fat girls but my friend R1's heart was broken.
Later he came back to my place and told how tragic was his date.
So all of the Guys and Girls(sorry only Guys cauz Girls dont follow looks :P ) please do see the pic or make sure the one you are talking to or planning to Date is atleast worth it..
Regards,

3 comments:

AMBUJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vijendra Lakshmana Rao said...

Dude, I can imagine how terrible it was when your friend met her... :( I feel really sorry for him

Unknown said...

This is really bad...hard luck..